Our client is looking for a results-driven Enterprise Account Executive with a passion for problem solving to help us define and scale our growth and sales strategy. You’ll primarily source new business opportunities for the company with a focus on large scale organizations and platform builders seeking a customized solution. In addition, you’ll act as the main onboarding point of contact for new accounts and will guide our customers in creating one-of-a-kind live experiences. This position reports directly to the CEO and includes massive opportunities for professional growth.
- You’ll become an expert in our product line and own the sales motion end-to-end, demonstrating value to prospective customers.
- You’ll scope solutions that best address a customer’s needs and educate them in realizing the value of Introvoke’s Live Event Modules.
- You’ll join forces with our Customer Success team to provide the best possible front-to-back customer experience, regularly identifying areas of improvement in customer education.
- You’ll collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to proactively communicate new features to existing customers.
- You’ll work with Product and Engineering teams to report customer feedback and help regularly update the product roadmap.
- You’ll attend virtual events and discussion circles to educate the industry on the power of Introvoke’s technology and bring them into the sales cycle.
Note: This is a remote position.
- You are a hunter – you’re always on the look out for new deals and see sales opportunities in places others wouldn’t.
- You are an exceptional communicator. You find innovative ways to explain complex concepts in an elegant way. You are personable and thrive in building long lasting relationships.
- You live in a growth mindset. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- You are proactive. You see issues before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- You are structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don’t stop because something is “good enough”.
- You are customer-obsessed. You only hang your hat up when customers get what they came for, and you’ll run through brick walls to make that happen.
- You adapt well to change. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B and/or SaaS sales with a demonstrated history of exceeding assigned quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) – 25 paid vacation days per year because we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home – We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- Co-working membership so that you can have a change of scenery.
- Competitive Salary & Stock Option Plan – You grow as the company grows.
- Free Food & Snacks – Yes, even remote we might send you a coffee or snack subscription.
- Best in class technology – In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- Training & Development
- We’ll support your professional growth – That includes sending you to events that interest you, exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore, and more.