Our client is looking for an energetic marketing guru to join their growing team as a Product Marketing Manager. You will sit at the intersection of Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success while helping to define the company’s winning marketing strategy. Your work will have a tangible impact on the company’s growth from Day 1. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with our CEO which means there are massive opportunities for professional growth.
The position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a startup at the cutting-edge of live video technologies. We’ve taken a non-traditional path to success and we’re looking for someone with the grit and flexibility to join our team.
- You’ll work to set the marketing direction including go-to-market strategy, branding, and market positioning.
- You’ll become an expert when it comes to our product, our industry, and our customers.
- You’ll build a story and tailor our message to demonstrate the value of our technology to our customers.
- You’ll partner with the Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams to research areas of focus for the company, and develop and optimize assets to fuel marketing initiatives.
- You’ll help build a high performing team of B2B marketing professionals.
Note: This is a remote position.
- You are a strategic thinker. You have the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that inspires your team and stakeholders.
- You are an experienced leader. You know how to grow brand awareness and product adoption like the back of your hand.
- You are creative, yet you have a data-driven mentality. You use numbers to drive your decision-making, but you also have an eye for design and creativity.
- You get s*** done. You will be asked to roll up your sleeves and join the team on the ground floor, documenting how we work, setting up processes, identifying our weaknesses and thereafter proactively leading by example.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B and/or SaaS Marketing, including GTM product experience
- BA in Marketing or similar; or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
Bonus Points if you…
- Have a combination of experience working at startups or high growth businesses
- Previous experience in advertising, media, design, or creative industries is a plus
- Tech and data-savvy with the ability to jump in Google Analytics, Data Studio, WordPress, Airtable, or even Excel and tell a story with sound data.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) – 25 paid vacation days per year because we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home – We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- Co-working membership so that you can have a change of scenery.
- Competitive Salary & Stock Option Plan – You grow as the company grows.
- Free Food & Snacks – Yes, even remote we might send you a coffee or snack subscription.
- Best in class technology – In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- Training & Development
- We’ll support your professional growth – That includes sending you to events that interest you, exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore, and more.