Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced marketer who is customer obsessed and brings a fresh perspective on live video communication to join their growing team as the Director of Marketing. Your work will set the tone for their marketing message and have a meaningful impact on the company from Day 1. This position reports directly to the CEO.
The position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a startup at the cutting-edge of live video technologies while having a seat at the table of executive decisions as we scale. We’ve taken a non-traditional path to success and we’re looking for someone with the grit and flexibility to join and help grow the team.
- You’ll define the overall marketing strategy, working with the marketing team and the CEO with a focus on growth and demand generation
- You’ll manage, coach, and grow a high performing team of B2B marketing professionals as we rapidly scale the organization
- You’ll prepare and manage the marketing budget
- You’ll collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to align external messaging on product updates
- You’ll become an expert when it comes to our product, our industry, and our customers.
- You’ll partner with the Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams to research areas of focus for the company, and develop and optimize assets to fuel marketing initiatives.
Note: This is a remote position.
- You are a strategic thinker. You have the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that inspires your team and stakeholders.
- You are excited to build and work alongside a growing team. You know how to identify and grow talented individuals to help the team succeed.
- You are an experienced leader. You have a demonstrated history of motivating and mobilizing a team of marketing professionals towards a common goal.
- You are creative, yet you have a data-driven mentality. You use numbers to drive your decision-making, but you also have an eye for design and creativity.
- You get s*** done. You will be asked to roll up your sleeves and join the team on the ground floor, documenting how we work, setting up processes, identifying our weaknesses and thereafter proactively leading by example.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, including leading a marketing team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
- Have a combination of experience working at startups or high growth businesses, preferably organizations in the live video technology industry
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) – 25 paid vacation days per year because we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home – We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- Co-working membership so that you can have a change of scenery.
- Competitive Salary & Stock Option Plan – You grow as the company grows.
- Free Food & Snacks – Yes, even remote we might send you a coffee or snack subscription.
- Best in class technology – In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- Training & Development
- We’ll support your professional growth – That includes sending you to events that interest you, exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore, and more.