Our client is hiring an Account Coordinator who will deliver high quality and value to existing members and support the membership team with their revenue generating activities. Reporting to the Director Corporate Development, the Account Coordinator will have goals related to creating efficient processes for member operations and managing member relations in a hands-on fashion.
To be successful in this role the Account Coordinator must be comfortable with responsibility and has the capacity to work with all levels of an organization. A successful candidate will bring a dynamic style and outcome-oriented approach to developing internal membership processes and servicing external relationships. They will also be passionate about both the Massachusetts tech community and working with a growing team in Boston.
What Youʼll Do
- Manage member data and CRM activities
- Identify potential new members through market research and insights
- Collaborate with team members in marketing, operations, and programs to ensure effective service delivery
- Identify and manage potential grant application process; collect data and work with grantees to submit applications for funding
- Conduct new-member onboarding calls
- Contribute directly to the account management for members who require heavy logistical support
- Create a culture of high service, high support, and high expectations in working with corporate members
- Develop long-term, strategic business relationships with existing and new members, with an eye towards trends and changes in the world of technology and ways we can bring this information to our members
Who You Are and What You Bring
- You have a Bachelorʼs degree and 0 – 2 years of work experience in account management, sales, or operations
- You are a relationship builder and enjoy making and maintaining connections with people
- You are exceptionally organized, obsessed with details and have strong project management experience
- You are motivated by finding the sweet spot between business and people
- You have a customer service mindset and reputation for going above and beyond to help
- You bring equal enthusiasm for both day-to-day executional tasks and bigger picture projects and are eager to add value to everything you do at work
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- You are resourceful, a creative problem solver, and an analytical thinker
- You are tech-savvy and are quick to learn new technology and systems.
- You are able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at one time