Our client is looking for an Account Executive, responsible for the management of sales and relationships with its existing clients and generating business with new prospects, whilst providing a quality tailored service.
Life at Our Company:
- Work/Life Balance- We have created a culture that promotes hard work and wellness. We encourage our employees to take a day off here and there and just relax or hit the gym located in our building for a quick workout!
- Collaborative environment- with semi open floor space, conversations are enriching, insightful, and never dull!
- Growth- we invest in personal & professional development to add value to our team
- Training- you will be working side by side industry leaders that are passionate about sharing their experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new business with new clients
- Connect with key business executives and stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Generate meetings with new and existing clients
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Serve as the primary point of contact to manage and triage client inquiries and issues.
- Track all activity/notes in company’s Applicant Tracking System
- Any other duties as required
What you’ll bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Business Development Manager, Sales Account Manager or similar
- Background in professional services, technology, or staffing services is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- What we will provide to you:
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Competitive benefits package- health, dental, 401K and a GREAT vacation policy
- A work environment unlike any other that makes you excited to go to work every day!