Our client, a wealth management company, is hiring an Administrative Manager.
Role is onsite in one of the following locations
We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You’ll be a member of the branch team, reporting directly to the Market Administrative Office and working closely with the branch manager. You’ll manage a group of support staff across your branch, acting as a coach on all aspects of the role.
- manage branch administration, including branch facilities, and provide administrative support
- recruit, select, onboard, train and manage administrative support staff
- conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions related to compensation and promotion
- educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures
- escalate supervisory issues when necessary and follow-up locally on issues identified by the management team
- ideally 3 years of relevant management experience in branch operations, within a leading financial institution
- series 7, 66 and 9/10
- known for your ability to work well in partnership
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)