Needham Pool and Racquet Club (NPRC)
NPRC Assistant Manager and Aquatics Director
Position: NPRC Assistant Manager and Aquatics Director
Reports to: NPRC Manager
Start Date: November 2023
Job Summary: Assists in the day-to-day operations of NPRC with a focus on aquatics in an effort to create an inviting and safe experience for all NPRC members and their guests.
Supervises: Lifeguards, swim/dive coaches, maintenance and snack bar staff
• Staffing Scheduling and onsite staff management
• Oversee scheduling of swim lessons, dive team, swim team, and synchronized swimming
• Coordinate with other ICC clubs for the team events
• Develop age-appropriate aquatics programming
• Manage aquatics revenue
• Coordinate with tennis and social programming
• Serve as on-site manager when the manager is not present
• Overall member satisfaction and community relations
• Past experience with managing a younger staff.
• Good communication and people skills.
• At least 5 years of experience in a related position.
• CPR and CPO certified.
• Ability to coordinate schedules between other clubs.
• Working knowledge of pool preferred and a willingness to learn.
• In season: Memorial Day Weekend; June 1 – Labor Day [8am – 9pm (or sunset); 7 days a week]
• Pre-Season (tennis only) – No clubhouse: mid-April – Memorial Day
• Post-Season (tennis only) – No clubhouse Labor Day – Nov. 1
Inquiries: Please send resume and letter of interest to: NPRC Board (Lindsay.email@example.com)