CFO Job Description
We are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization’s financial operations. Duties for the Financial Controller will include issuing invoices, dealing with payments, working with vendors, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes with tax accountant, and ensuring the accuracy of financial information
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, and be highly organized. The Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, and promote regulatory compliance.
We are a small organization which will mean that any candidate will both work on the transactional, day-to-day operations of the business and provide strategic advice to the management team and board.
- Day-to-day financial accounts payable and receivable.
- Working with the tax accountant to pay taxes.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
Requirements for the role
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our form to upload your resume.