Our MA-based client is hiring a civil engineer to join their firm in Chelmsford for a full time, hybrid role. The qualified candidate will assist senior staff on a variety of engineering projects with a significant path to grow within the company. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, site engineering including site layout, grading, utility design and stormwater management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Civil Engineering
- P.E. track or a P.E.
- 4+ years’ experience; recent grads with a desire to advance also considered
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with hydrology modeling software preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in team environment as an individual contributor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to utilize critical thinking, judgment and experience to define, analyze and resolve problems and issues
If you are interested in becoming part of a company focused on solving our institutional and private development client’s needs while also improving the public realm, let’s do it together.