Needham Pool and Racquet Club (NPRC)
Position: NPRC Club Manager
Reports to: NPRC Board of Directors
Start Date: November 2023
Job Summary: Oversees the day-to-day operations of NPRC while in season and the opening and closing protocols at the start and completion of the season in an effort to create an inviting and safe experience for all NPRC members and their guests.
Supervises: Assistant Manager, Head Lifeguard, Operations Staff
• Oversee hiring of staff and certifications required
• On-site supervisor of all staff including assistant manager
• Opening and closing of pool season including management of all vendors including permitting and adhere to health regulations
• General facilities management for both pool and tennis courts
• Operations financial management including payroll
• Coordinate with the head tennis pro
• On-call for emergencies
• Liaise with the board
• Ensure that Club Manager or Assistant Manager is always present during Clubhouse hours
• Past experience with managing a younger staff. Good communication and people skills.
• At least 5 years of experience in a related position.
• CPR and CPO certified.
• Ability to coordinate multiple vendors and town administrators.
• Working knowledge of pool/tennis club preferred and a willingness to learn.
• In season: Memorial Day Weekend; June 1 – Labor Day [8am – 9pm (or sunset); 7 days a week]
• Pre-Season (tennis only) – No clubhouse: mid-April – Memorial Day
• Post-Season (tennis only) – No clubhouse Labor Day – Nov. 1
Inquiries: Please send resume and letter of interest to: NPRC Board (Lindsay.email@example.com)