Communications and Digital Marketing Manager
Neighborhood Villages seeks a talented, impact-driven communications and marketing professional to join our dynamic and expanding team. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer and in partnership with the senior management team, the Communications and Marketing Coordinator will drive Neighborhood Villages’ external engagement strategies across various platforms, including social media, web optimization, email and virtual events. Designing and implementing vibrant campaigns to build our audience, brand and community, this role will further support our national advocacy work to advance access to affordable, high-quality early education and child care. Join our team and join our movement!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement social media strategy to raise brand awareness, build audience and foster engagement.
- Set specific objectives, analyze impact and report on ROI.
- Regularly generate, edit, publish and share engaging and relevant content.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure brand consistency and program visibility.
- Communicate with followers, strategically respond to queries, and monitor and assess audience feedback.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design assets and sharable images.
- Support integration between the organization’s CRM system and social media channels to facilitate optimization of prospect and stakeholder online engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications and perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Oversee web content updates and liaise with web designer as needed.
- Support digital engagement and web experience for audiences and stakeholders.
- Utilize analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to develop SEO/SEM techniques.
- Stay up-to-date on current trends in website architecture and communication strategies.
- Manage and implement annual calendar of email campaigns and communications, supporting external relations, marketing, advocacy, and development efforts.
- Develop facile understanding of CRM system to ensure data integrity and cleanliness for ecommunications and other digital marketing efforts.
- Oversee all coordination efforts for virtual events and programs, including reservations, access, list development, promotion, communication and management of rsvp’s.
- Liaise with high profile speakers and guests with confidence and confidentiality.
- Support public relations strategy, including occasional copy writing, editing and liaising with press
- Other duties as appropriate and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience with social media, digital marketing, graphic design, advertising and/or campaign communications and organizing.
- Demonstrated achievements in growing digital audiences and audience engagement with content.
- Experience with Social Media monitoring and advertising tools (including Google Ads and Facebook Ads), Google Analytics, and CRM software. (Neighborhood Villages uses Bloomerang).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Preferred skills: HTML
- Passion for Neighborhood Villages’ mission, and a desire to impact change and advance equity.
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, picture and video editing.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Digital hardware savvy.
This is a full-time position with the option of being 100% remote.