Customer Care Representative
Our client is hiring a full-time Customer Care Representative. As a member of the sales organization, the Customer Care Representative will assist the Inside Sales Department and perform various order entry and administrative functions. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager
- Manage all OEM customer purchase orders and change orders daily.
- Expedite any delivery improvement requests from distributors and OEMs with factory.
- Go onto customer’s portals to download and update orders, upload ASN’s and view demand.
- Accurate and efficient order entry of purchase order, product and pricing information using ERP.
- Provide order status information to sales team upon request.
- Address order entry, factory, or warehouse errors in a timely fashion.
- Work with credit and logistics departments to resolve outstanding issues.
- Manage changes and new entries to customer master in browser.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage VMI inventory, enter orders, and prepare export documents.
- 2-5 years customer support experience
- Adept at using computer software and following business procedures
- High school degree
- Effective listening skills
- Self-Motivation and self-accountability
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem solving skills
- Action oriented
- Business writing skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Positive general outlook
- Effective time management and prioritization