Hubspot Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a superb new team member who is a mission-driven, out-of-the-box thinker, dedicated to creating impact.
This is a part-time position with expected hours of 5-10 hours/week that could ramp up over time.
The position is remote with the Eastern time zone strongly preferred.
- Passionate about growing a business
- Someone who loves rolling up their sleeves
- A scrappy, fast learner who is both tech-savvy and creative
- Interested in a role with lots of flexibility
- HubSpot Management
- Workflows and Email Automation
- Integration with other platforms
- Stay on the cusp of the fast-changing trends in the HubSpot platform
- Manage Other Applications
- Cold Email Automation (Instantly/Apollo)
- Option for other responsibilities if interested
- 5+ years in a marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Expertise in HubSpot
- Quick learner of new applications
- Adaptable, motivated, friendly team player
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- SEO/Google Analytics
- Writing Skills