Director of Brand + Content Marketing
Join a fast-growing Boston area company helping parents find the best childcare and schools.
- You’ll lead all things parent-facing marketing and report to the ceo
- Lean into your strengths: whether content, social, branding, partnerships, you’ll identify the biggest opportunities and develop and execute on those strategies
- This is a roll-up-your-sleeves and do-it role. If there’s something you can’t execute on yourself, you’ll find and hire a freelancer or a (small) agency that can, and own that outcome.
- This is early-stage startup marketing: we don’t have all the answers, we expect you to bring lots of new ideas, and we don’t expect everything to work. We do expect to move very fast, and we don’t shy away from big bets.
- Initially you’ll be a team of 1. You’ll shape future hiring decisions and, when you prove yourself, you’ll grow into hiring and leading a team.
Preferred Background & Experience
- Ability to craft stories and lead messaging is a must. We have a story worth telling. Big part of your job is to make it resonate.
- 3+ years experience with a high-growth consumer brand (6+ is better, but we value ability & drive over tenure)
- Be native to IG and understand how leading consumer brands create genuine communities on the platform
- willingness / inclination to be a public persona (videos, podcasts, social, etc.) is a plus.
- role is remote for now, with a preference for Boston-based, but willing to consider full-time remote on east-coast hours.