Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
Bobbie is looking for a seasoned ecommerce email and SMS marketing leader to be laser-focusing on increasing customer lifetime value. You will build a best-in-class, personalized email and SMS program. This role will be a part of the growth team and be measured on list growth, customer acquisition from email/SMS, revenue from repeat customers, and will interact heavily with the digital, data, and brand teams.
What you will accomplish:
- Design a strategy to increase customer lifetime value via email and SMS.
- Increase conversion rate from one-time purchasers to subscribers.
- Grow Bobbie’s email and SMS revenue to a 8-figure per year channel.
- Work cross-functionally with brand and platform teams to ensure brand integrity and customer experience.
- Optimize and iterate relentlessly for the best possible performance.
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Minimum 5+ years experience managing email marketing for DTC brands, in house or at an agency.
- 2+ years experience leading a division and/or managing a team. Strong knowledge of email and SMS marketing, email design, ESP functionality, copywriting and best practices for email deliverability.
- Reputation as a thought leader in the email and SMS marketing industry. Familiarity with major email and SMS platforms (Klaviyo, Attentive, Postscript, Yotpo, etc.)
- A proven track record of retention marketing success for high-growth CPG brands.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail. A unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
- An insatiable curiosity, and an inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions. A desire to take risks – but only after carefully examining the calculus and determining that your chosen course of action is most effective.
- Highly collaborative, with a passion for data, digital strategy, and leadership.
You’re inspired by our core values:
- Be Radical – We are change makers, rule breakers and stigma shakers. We are unapologetically bold and use our megaphone for good.
- Nurture the Tension – Parenthood is full of healthy tension, and so is building a company. We embrace the unknowns, practice humility and are a culture of learners.
- Deliver Ounce by Ounce – Our customers have entrusted us to feed their babies. We lose sleep over the details, so they don’t have to.
- Don’t Assume – We embrace our unique perspectives, withhold judgment, and find beauty in the paths that brought us all to Bobbie. Our strength is celebrating each other and our collective voice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- San Francisco / NYC: $140,000 – $160,000
- All other locations: $120,000 – $140,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. As a fully remote company, we adjust our salaries to match geographic location. Employees who live in a high cost-of-living city (San Francisco, NYC) have a higher salary range than employees who live elsewhere.
Our total compensation package also includes comprehensive benefits and robust equity offerings. We believe all Bobbie employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we expect will be a lot of upside growth.
Our benefits include
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance 100% covered by Bobbie, with options to add dependents through a subsidized pre-tax deduction
- US-based work from anywhere model
- 401k with match
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Summer Fridays (early office closure every Friday)
- 13 paid company holidays plus an end of year holiday office shut down
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with the option to take an additional 8 months unpaid
- 1 year Bobbie subscription
- Balance Coordinator
- $75 monthly internet stipend
- Co-working space reimbursement
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.