Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Boston, MA
Our client is seeking a professional Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our Healthcare Investment team. This individual will be an integral part of the Healthcare team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is high-energy, goal-oriented and results-driven, has a high level of integrity, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The responsibilities of an Executive Assistant are those articulated by those you support, including without limitation:
• Represent Executives in a highly professional manner
• Maintain a high level of confidence by protecting confidential information
• Greet and host executive visitors to the office
• Coordinate all travel arrangements to companies, portfolio companies, tradeshows and conventions, as well as coordinate broker visits
• Must understand travel preferences; provide itineraries and organize travel packets; assist with airline check in; coordinate coverage for those you support if you are out and let your group/travel agent know who will be covering
• Proactive calendar management to identify and resolve conflicts; perform calendar management by planning and scheduling meetings; conferences; travel; maintain contacts enter time-off in the Human Resources database; and coordinate equipment, technology support, meals and other logistics as needed
• Complete expense management through creating American Express & Cash expense reports in Concur System on a monthly basis; collecting and organizing receipts and monitoring all travel costs and expenses
• Perform general office duties, including but not limited to answering phones for those you support and others in your area; screening and announcing all calls; welcoming guests in a professional manner and escorting them to the appropriate conference room.
• Complete various document management through copying, e-mailing, faxing, filing, mailing, and overnight/shipping as required; printing and collating IC decks and banker books; drafting and editing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents; sorting incoming mail; and maintaining all paper and electronic files
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations; format and/or prepare Excel spreadsheets
• Off-hours assistance and ad hoc projects as needed
• Pro-active mindset and an eagerness to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Positive service mentality with the central goal being to identify ways to make lives easier and more efficient
• As one of the first faces/voices a person encounters with the Healthcare Investment team, the Executive Assistant must maintain a professional attitude, appearance and demeanor at all times
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
• Experience booking private air travel a plus
• Work co-operatively with others to deliver business results
• Demonstrate a high degree of initiative, commitment and drive
• Identify and assess problems/issues and use sound judgment to develop solutions
• Take ownership and use creativity to accomplish assigned tasks
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), experience with Concur a plus
• Prior experience in a corporate setting desired
Compensation and Benefits:
• A highly competitive package that includes a base salary plus annual performance bonus.
• Company currently pays 100% of medical, dental, disability and life insurance coverage.
• Company currently contributes 15% of compensation to employee-directed retirement account.
• Professional environment.