About the Role
Our client is looking for a marketing guru to join their growing team as a Growth Marketing Lead. You will define the company’s winning marketing strategy/positioning, and will have tangible impact on the company’s growth. This position reports directly to the CEO.
The position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a startup at the cutting-edge of live video technologies while having a seat at the table of executive decisions as they scale. They have taken a non-traditional path to success and are looking for someone with the grit and flexibility to join the team.
As Growth Marketing Lead:
- You’ll build a growth machine based on data, automation, experiments, and customer feedback.
- You’ll set the marketing direction including brand strategy, positioning and go-to-market plans.
- You’ll co-create and run marketing campaigns (including SEO, social media, virtual events programs and content).
- You’ll execute on a clear strategy that quantifiably demonstrates a path towards growing accounts by 100% month-over-month.
- You’ll partner with the product, engineering, customer success, and sales teams to research areas of focus for the company, and develop and optimize assets to fuel growth marketing initiatives.
- You’ll oversee partnerships with third parties to manage performance marketing campaigns.
- You’ll build a team of high performing team of B2B marketing professionals.
Who are you?
- You are a strategic thinker. You have the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that inspires your team and stakeholders.
- You are an experienced leader. You know how to grow brand awareness and product adoption like the back of your hand.
- You are creative, yet you have a data-driven mentality. You use numbers to drive your decision-making, but you also have an eye for design and creative.
- You get s*** done. You will be asked to roll up your sleeves and join the team on the ground floor, documenting how we work, setting up processes, identifying weaknesses and thereafter proactively leading by example.
Why should you join our Team?
- This role is the first in the function here. You’ll have a significant impact on the evolving world of live, digital experiences.
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages. You grow as the company grows.
- You’ll get 25 paid vacation days per year – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- We’ve been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support permanently remote, global team.
- In addition to a top of the line work laptop, you’ll get a great home office set-up or a coworking membership in your city.
- We love to have fun (like virtual escape rooms, margarita workshops, and all-company offsites!)
- We’ll support your professional growth–from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore.
Skills you’ll absolutely need
- 5+ years of experience in B2B and/or SaaS Marketing
- BA in Marketing, Branding, or similar; or equivalent experience
- Experience activating social media and paid marketing channels
- Ability to build simple yet complete marketing budgets and plans from limited historical data
- Background working with and/or managing outsourced marketing and design teams or agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
- Proven track record of recruiting, managing, and retaining a world-class marketing organization from seed to scale
- Tech and data-savvy with the ability to jump in Google Analytics, Data Studio, WordPress, Airtable, or even Excel and tell a story with sound data.
You’ll stand out if you
- Have a combination of experience working at startups or high growth businesses
- Previous experience in advertising, media, design, creative industries is a plus.