Temporary Contractor needed for 21 week fill-in position as content writer and editor.
Candidate must have talent for writing, creative content packaging, strong headline writing, and masterful editing; Passion for financial security and opportunity being accessible to all; Experience as writer on complex business to business topics and research.
- ● Work closely with SVP, and marketing team, to develop the strategic direction for all marketing activities.
- ● Plan, conceptualize, assign, edit, publish, and program best-in-class content.
- ● Manage complex, multipart projects, and launch them on time.
- ● Write blog posts and responsive content when needed.
- ● Conduct conversations with content experts to understand and write quickly aboutsophisticated subject matter.
- ● Work closely with content experts, freelance writers, editors/proofreaders, graphic designers and others to develop, deliver, and promote quality content across our website and social channels.
- ● Understand/research organization’s work and the broader financial ecosystem and work closely with our content experts, senior management and other stakeholders to inform content ideas and planning.
- ● Partner effectively with staff in the areas of editorial, social media, video, email, mobile, innovation and program implementation to develop content and experiment with new topics, formats, and platforms.
- ● Constantly look for ways to improve our content and amplification.
- ● Available for meetings from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, Monday to Friday.
- ● Remote position
- ● Experience working with other writers, graphic designers and content experts across media formats.
- ● Experience developing content for a complex consulting, financial services or nonprofit environment
- ● A critical thinker, a superb story packager, a consummate collaborator, and an organizational ace.