New Business Development Manager – Part Time and Remote
Our client, a data analytics company in Life Sciences, is looking for a part time remote New Business Development Manager in the New England area to oversee and execute all aspects of client acquisition.
Do you have experience in Rare Disease, Specialty, or Retail Brand sales and marketing? Are you interesting in using this knowledge to work with an AI company delivering high value insights to sales and marketing executives?
Our client helps commercial life science organizations better understand the impact and future value of their sales and marketing activities and optimizes those efforts across channels and customers. Companies partner with them through subscription-based services as well as through consulting and custom development.
The ideal candidate will enjoy new challenges in a dynamic environment where they have direct input into our business development processes.
- Create and follow up on new leads and potential opportunities
- Describe our services to potential clients
- Carry out all aspects of the sales cycle from meeting generation through the contracting process
- Identify and lead RFP responses
- Meet established targets for new client relationships and related revenue
- Record and document sales progress through the CRM system
- Provide weekly status reports on sales cycles
- Provide feedback to improve the sales process
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Track record of sales success
- Rare disease, specialty, and retail brand sales and marketing experience
- Clear understanding of the questions asked by sales and marketing leadership while managing the business
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with team members to win new business
- 401K and Health Plan available
- Highly competitive compensation based on goal realization (2-3 new accounts per year).
- Part time