Position: Office Administrator (Full Time / Metrowest Boston)
Location: Metrowest Boston, MA
Our client is seeking an experienced Office Administrator. The ideal candidate should have a project administration, administrative assistant, facilities coordinator background and experience working with external parties (clients, vendors, sub-consultants, property managers, etc.). This role requires a highly motivated self-starter who understands the day-to-day needs of a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment and will play a key role in shaping and sustaining the company’s culture. This role requires onsite presence 5 days per week, Monday – Friday. Part-time (30 hrs) may be considered. This role will provide opportunities for learning and growth in different areas as you will work cross-functionally across the business!
- Oversees and manages the daily activities of office staff to ensure efficient operations, service delivery and expense control.
- Administer building access for employees.
- Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory.
- Facilitate office and equipment cleaning and maintenance.
- Maintain facility resources/rooms in calendar.
- Maintain our phone system.
- Develops and implements procedures and policies for all administrative activities.
- Maintains an inventory of office furniture and IT equipment including all leases.
- Work with IT consultant to set up new employees, assist with technology projects.
- Assist in facilitating sales meetings, trainings, corporate culture events.
- Assists executive management with travel arrangements as needed.
- Provide exemplary service and support to visitors and guests of the executive team.
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in office or facility administration
- Challenging Careers: Work with industry-leading technology, alongside the smartest people, for some of the largest cities in the world.
- Great Work Environment: Open office space, dynamic culture, paid vacation & company holidays.
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive compensation. Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance coverage, plus 401(k) with company match.
- Opportunity to Give Back: Two paid volunteer days per year to spend out in the community with your organization of choice.
- Salary: 60-75K