Executive Assistant / Operations Manager
Our client is searching for an Executive Assistant / Operations Manager. They will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support and operations management across this recruitment firm. This position requires a dynamic and mature individual who can anticipate needs, think critically, solve problems, and create more efficiency throughout the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and support all aspects of business operations. This will include supporting Payroll, HR related tasks, website and social media efforts, helping to plan events, managing IT vendors, contract/document management, and supporting leadership with budgeting and financials.
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Onboarding of new employees and all related HR and legal paperwork
- Assist employees and staff around benefits questions and issues
- Support leadership team around budgeting and forecasting using MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc…)
- Interact with firm’s employees and consultants as well as with external clients on a variety of operational tasks.
- Support internal staff with a variety of administrative tasks
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail. Being a very naturally organized person is a huge attribute required for this position.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside of the company.
- Background in professional services or staffing services is preferred, but certainly not required.
What we will provide to you:
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Competitive benefits package- health, dental, 401K and an UNLIMITED vacation days policy
- A work environment unlike any other that makes you excited to go to work every day!
Life at Our Company
- Work/Life Balance – We have created a culture that promotes hard work and wellness. We encourage our employees to take a day off here and there and just relax or hit the free gym located in our building for a quick workout!
- Hybrid and flexible work environment – Our “forever” work schedule will entail no more than two days per week onsite in the office.
- Collaborative environment – with semi open floor space, conversations are enriching, insightful, and never dull!
- Growth – here we invest in personal & professional development to add value to our team
- Training – you will be working side by side industry leaders that are passionate about sharing their experiences
- Location – located within walking distance from Downtown Crossing, Faneuil Hall, and the Seaport you will have access to tons of shops and the hottest restaurants! If that’s not your thing-we’re a hop, skip and a jump away from some of Boston’s top fitness facilities and the Boston Public Garden!