Senior Finance Manager / Controller – Treasury, Tax and HQ Finance
Our client is a Boston based Finance organization looking for a Senior Finance Manager / Controller to lead and coordinate global Treasury and Tax practices and oversee HQ financials. In this highly visible role you will work directly with the global Finance leadership team and America’s accounting team and functional leaders, in both a strategic and hands on role to deliver key financial, strategic, and business objectives.
In this role you will ensure compliance with local regulations, US GAAP and company policies and procedures. The role will also liaise with Finance and company’s leadership team on key management decisions, business and finance programs and process improvement activities.
This list of responsibilities and tasks is intended to provide examples of works expected but not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties. Subject to change.
Manage Company’s cash planning and forecasting
• Review and consolidate regional Finance teams’ submission weekly 13-week cash forecast to ensure reasonableness
• Lead and manage annual budget and ad hoc scenarios as needed
Manage and monitor Company’s cash flow and liquidity position
• Ensure adequate cash available at the parent entity level to cover quarterly external interest payments.
• Coordinate and monitor intercompany settlements
Lead and coordinate Company’s financing activities and interest accounting, forecasting, and budgeting
• Understand, monitor, and track financing activities
• Monitor both internal intercompany debt and external financing
Assist in Company’s annual tax provision calculation
• Facilitate communication and coordination between regional Finance teams, external consultant who prepares the calculation and the independent auditors.
• Review and provide guidance as needed.
Provide oversight of activities within holding legal entities
• Manage and drive accounting activities
• Manage and monitor holding companies and headquarter expenses
• Review holding companies’ account reconciliation and drive resolutions of discrepancies
• Coordinate and provide assistance to finance team members as needed for holding companies’ activities and reporting.
Lead America’s regional Accounting team
• Manage America’s team and accounting activities
• Drive process improvement and automation of financial and accounting processes
• Collaborate with America’s business teams as business partner and financial advisor