The Talent Sourcer will play a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities and within the Talent Recruitment team.
Activities include managing the various sourcing channels and MomUp’s talent pool and regularly interacting with both active and passive candidates. You should be a friendly, proactive, and self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Co-develops and implements an effective sourcing strategy
- Works together with the recruiter to define candidate personas
- Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels
- Drafts and sends out recruiting emails to potential candidates
- Has knowledge of how to use the various sourcing channels
- Is able to reach out to different types of candidates and to engage with them
- Promotes the MomUp mission when they reach out to candidates on various platforms
- Is able to build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Keeps track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and reports on them
- Follows up on employee referrals